FGE 0.00% 91.5¢ forge group limited

Being the optimist, my thoughts are that the current fiasco is...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Being the optimist, my thoughts are that the current fiasco is the culmination of three big events that have occurred at a time when funds were short.

The purchase of Taggart Global. The award of quite a large contract (Roy Hill), which is due for Forge to begin work in December. And the underperformance of the two power contracts.

I am of the opinion that the Capital Raising, was most likely always planned by Forge in order to fund the commencement of the Roy Hill works. Most likely at a price a little higher than present.

The power contracts to me appear to be left field, and it is possible that SIMPSON and the Directors had no knowledge until recently. This issue may be quite complicated with underperformance of contracts involving other parties and contractors, and legal matters.

Without the left field Power contracts, it’s possible only a simple financial year 2014 guidance, and a capital raising announcement may have been all that was planned to be announced.

I am giving SIMPSON and the Board of Directors of Forge the benefit of the doubt until the announcement is given. All this speculation flying around only muddies up the already cloudy water.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.