FAR 3.13% 46.5¢ far limited

At what point is the Oil & Gas Sector attaractive as an investment?, page-10

1. 31 Posts.
    I agree with you about the sanctions from the US towards Russia has led to the situation that we are now experiencing, what the US didn't plan on I think was the corresponding drop in the rouble so in effect it hasn't made the coffers of the Russian parliament empty but exactly the opposite so they aren't going to have to change because of the sanctions and now we are seeing governments around the world lowering the amount of government employees to accommodate the lower taxes they are going to experience alongside with a corresponding decrease in worldwide consumerism in then it might be the "recession we needed to have ". If the western world does go electric in the next 20 years and it's quite possible considering where we have come in the last 20 then gas mobiles will be seen as redneck vehicles and they will all be shipped to the developing world but will there be enough money then to prop up that market or will it all be the same as now ( motorbikes ) but probably electric as well.

Nothing ever stays the same and my problem with a project like this that is ten years away from production is that we have to somehow fortune tell the future and with the internet it has never been easier but a lot of people seem to be basing their investment on how things are at present or how things have been in the past and thinking that they will go back to the same and to me that seems crazier than what some people might think my comments are.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 46.5¢ $3.174K 6.826K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53774 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 2400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.