LYC 1.95% $7.85 lynas rare earths limited

at what price is lyc a buy?, page-97

1. 242 Posts.
    Julia but surely if they delay it that would show that the government is not sure that it made the right decision in the first place.. in politics indecision is weakness the opposition would smell blood and go all out which would be the last thing the government will want before an election.. The public will want their leadership to make a swift decision based on the facts..At this stage we can only speculate as to what that decision will be.. there are some such as yourself who think it will be very negative and delay the plant by up to a year dropping the stock price back towards $1... and there are those that believe the government will give the green light with no conditions and the SP will rocket.. these are the two extremes and in my experience in life the dust seems to settle somewhere in the middle...Also we have to consider the state of the world markets into the equation this could add or subtract to the value at the time the announcement is released..So my view on what is actually most Probable based on all the information I have read on the matter is that the announcement will be made to the market sometime in July... There will be changes that need to be made....This may delay the LAMP by up to 8 months... The sp will not be hit that hard (depending on where it is at the time due to world markets )as people will be so relieved that its not been cancelled altogether.. so we will still be the first to production..

What you are saying is a possibility just as is a green light with no conditions I just think they are both unlikely outcomes..

cheers Dorski

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.85
Change
0.150(1.95%)
Mkt cap ! $7.356B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.72 $7.90 $7.70 $13.18M 1.691M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 17033 $7.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.85 13420 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.