DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

My question to you is, do you think this is DRE specific or...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    My question to you is, do you think this is DRE specific or macroeconomic? Because I can say with certainty that a majority of companies have taken a huge haircut on their SPs over the last 12 months. I think it's quite unfair to blame this on management or paint them with a negative brush and make rash statements about their conduct.

There are a large variety of factors in a stocks price, and it can fluctuate. A lot of posters can claim they are right now because the share price has dropped, although what about when the share price was 14.5c and moved up 200-300% over the previous months. Were you wrong then? Was the market was wrong about the value then, yet the market is right now and validates your opinions? Remember, the market - it's us, we all form the market, and all our collective thoughts and opinions reflect on the price at the current time, it could be wrong, it could be right. What we do know is it's extremely pessimistic at this point in time, and pendulums do swing a bit far on both sides.

I wouldn't use a stocks share price to say if one was right or wrong because we all know that can change in a second, and it's a bit of a strange argument to say the market was wrong then, yet is right now. Who's to say it isn't wrong now? Hindsight is 20/20. DRE has seen significant changes in it's valuation, all one has to do is look at the charts - it's gone from 1.4c to 2.5c, back down, and risen all the way to 6.5, and back to 2.8c, and yet again - and all these arguments and calls could have been made at the time.

I'm a bit disappointed what the DRE threads have become. Back when we were <~50mcap there was a lot more quality posts, now it's name calling and who's right and wrong - we all forget what we're here to do. We all want to succeed, we all want to make money - the pie is big enough for us all. Remember, we have to look at the fundaments, and with an explorer; there is a large "speculative" component to the share price which is a function of it's intrinsic value and speculative value. That's why we get the wild fluctuations as we discover and uncover more, and unknowns become knowns.

I don't think it's wrong to have negative opinions, or be cautious, or skeptical - and it's great people can come here and share their thoughts - I hope that we can all move away from personal attacks and stick to what matters here; uplifting each other, and helping each other. This is the DRE forum so of course you will have a form of bias, and even sensitivity if you talk down about DRE and berate those who are holding, so it's important to be aware of that - we are all people after all, not just some names on a screen.
    Last edited by Spoilt: 31/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.