AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

at what price will you exit?, page-35

1. 8,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    i have been involved with Axiom since mid-2008. They were in dispute in SI then and almost 6 years on still are. Difference between then and now is new board, mountain of new shares, Axiom's other projects which were core then are worth nothing now. All in on SI.

I am still watching the stock for a potential trade up to perhaps 3 cents or so.

Valuations on this board are ludicrous and belong in the nut house. You people should be ashamed of yourself. $60 billion asset? Worth more than entire Woolworths + Newcrest Mining combined? Will go to $1? This stock will struggle to go to 10 cents. If they win the court case I predict a trade frenzy up to 4-5 cents and then a sell down. Just too many shares. People here do not understand what kind of drag that really is.

Large nickel laterite deposits are not unique. They are often from surface. I bet none of you are bullish on HRR. What about Intex Resources? They have a large deposit on the Philippines and are worth about what Axiom are worth now. Difference is Intex have P&P resources and a feasibility study and Axiom have nothing. Nickel laterite deposits are anything but sexy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.