SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

I just cracked it and sent Meir an email see below. Meir How...

1. 5,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1262
    I just cracked it and sent Meir an email see below.

Meir How come we have not received a quarterly like every other company,
    There is no news on Twitter no news coming out from you no news at all it’s as if SAS is a dead stock. (Is it)?
    I found out that SAS are going to do a raising I even emailed you to see if the mail I got was true,
    You responded what mail and I told you what I heard and for you to confirm it or not but still no response.
    I’m extremely disappointed mate specially when I took every word from you to be true and a lot has been nothing but,

(The diamonds generating revenue.)
    that was one of them.
    That announcement alone I put over $100,000 on top of a large holding I already had and to find out that they are NOT.

I have alway been a strong supporter of SAS but my patience have been tested and I just can’t see SAS getting out of this mess.

Even with a CR SAS need $15 mill to move forward so no other CR is needed before the 6u are up then there is launch cost SAS still need to get.

Mate I / WE need answers we have real money invested in this stock.
    I think with a loss of $300,000 in SAS I should get some answers through the proper channels.
    Put an announcement out and say either way what’s happening THE TRUTH
    if it is CR through instructions or it’s game over with SAS we all deserve to know what is going on ALL HOLDERS.

SAS should of stuck to building the pearls changing the plane has made MM to leave and we needed a new prospectus and more than what you thought pulled out leaving SAS in this mess.

Yes 6u sounds and is a better idea but to Chandigarh during a CR.
    Could now cost you your dream and a lot of people’s hard earned money.

Do the right thing and keep holders informed

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.