AT1 0.00% 2.9¢ atomo diagnostics limited

One thing I've noticed that's been quite apparent with...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    One thing I've noticed that's been quite apparent with the personality of John Kelly is that he hates BS. On the ASX, I've seen many companies that'll announce everything, and there are companies who are a lot more balanced in their announcements.

For example, CPH would announce anything and everything, including announcements stating that they are well positioned to take opportunities. It worked for a while to really catapult its share price, but then stopped working.

I see John Kelly as someone who'd only want to release announcements if the deal is sealed. For example, with Pacific I think he'll want to wait until after the 3 week pilot program is completed and was successful, ending with a binding contract between Atomo and Pacific. That'll be the same with it's other pilot programs (e.g age care).

So I think that AT1 is only the complete other side of the announcement spectrum - to only announce if it's really significant and a done deal. This is probably why we continue to hear so much positive potentials on the news but John wouldn't make any ASX announcements on them.

If you look at all the previous price sensitive announcements, they're all significant news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $4.467K 156.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 217058 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 387945 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.