AT1 3.33% 3.1¢ atomo diagnostics limited

well, it seems to me since FA does not work so well with a start...

1. 5,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    well, it seems to me since FA does not work so well with a start up, growth company, then it must be all about the vibe, and the goss, and the sparkles and whistles

so, I am interested in what an TA person can say about Atomo; but maybe no one is game to have a go; it can be challenging when you are buying and selling based on 'the crowd'

I have been upfront that on FA, you can say the company is worth 25 cents a share, or maybe 45, or maybe 35, or maybe 55; there is not enough of a track record to FA it well; and I understood that, so I just bought on 'news' - my attempt at TA buying; I kind of thought 'news' would sway 'the crowd', 'the masses', the baby-day-traders... but I was wrong; so I guess one can TA the share price over the last three months and see what mojo is going on

I wonder if anyone is game to have a guess; we went up, then we went down, then we went up, then we went down, then we went down some more, and now we have gone up.... is there any TA guy out there ready to have a go at Atomo and the odd, traders that follow it

my gut tells me 'the crowd' thought this was a covid stock - a bio; then when news came out that there was a new contract or manufacturing increase, 'the crowd' was confused; is 'the crowd' of bio traders being replace with manufacturing investors; who knows... surely a TA guy can tell us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $19.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $14.34K 464.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6810 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 1144723 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ 473256
Last updated 15.33pm 29/03/2024 ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.