AT1 3.23% 3.0¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Hi Danhoff, I am not sure for how long you have been an investor...

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 474
    Hi Danhoff,

I am not sure for how long you have been an investor in Atomo.

I am assuming fir the last couple of months ( July) if I am wrong my apologies before hand and ignore the rest of the comment.

when Atomo was launched with Bill Gates name behind it and COVID testing it sky rocketed.

People who bought it in pre ipo made a lot of money as it touched nearly 60 cents.

Then there were people like me who bought it at 45 cents and saw the price going down and down and down until it reached 29 cents .

I kept buying and my average is 35.5. Now even if I had to break even I had to wait for 4 months . I am a patient investor and I know it will pay off well with time .

However investors who bought it at the same time like mine may not be that patient and as soon as it hits a particular value they sell it to make it break even . That would explain price retraction. You would need those impatient investors to sell before you would see a gradual high.

The other issue is capacity - imo This is where atomo has not faired well . they are struggling to increase it quickly . They have a high quality product but it's of no use to an investors if we can't sell
    more .

This would also explain why big investors are staying out . You can make a fortune by investing in tech stocks e.g BTH , APT or ZIP.

This stock is for investors who can pack and file it and wait for 2 years and then reap the benefit . It will rise there is no debate but we all need to be patient .

with the speculative stocks that I have this provides a nice balance of certainty .

DYOR and GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $19.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $8.801K 290.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 130819 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 210699 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ 60875
Last updated 15.20pm 25/04/2024 ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.