AT1 0.00% 3.1¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Thanks Drifter for taking the time to answer well. I started...

1. 5,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 572
    Thanks Drifter for taking the time to answer well. I started buying low 40s, when I got a lot of funds available from my Zenith buyout, so I went hunting for newer (under the radar) companies that have a solid base. I am not much of a speculator. I think there are plenty of real companies with product and market and profit.

I first bought low 40s and last buy was 35, so my average is 38. And if what you say is true 'guaranteed to rise over the next couple of years', then that is all one wants. But I am curious of the trading pattern. Zoltar seems to have it pegged. Sell on good news, then buy when it crashes back 15 or 20%. To me, that is a super odd behaviour. Hence I ask if there are any TA guys out there.

To be honest, I have bought FOUR parcels, when I only wanted TWO. So when it hits 39, I will sell one parcel (they are not big, only $11-$12 k per parcel). But, of course, there is a possibility the share never ever sees 39 again. If I thought that were the case, I would exit now, and book a loss. But FUNDAMENTALLY this company should move up solidly in the near future.

So, I am like you... you bought firstly at 45 cents. I assume you did not buy at 45 cents thinking it will fall to 29. Your opinion, and money, said 45 cents was a good and fair price. And I will even bet since your 45 cent buy all the news has been GOOD. So, you could scratch your head and 'wonder'.

So, I dont mind being a baby-day-trader with my parcels 3 and 4 and keeping 1 and 2 forever. But if I am going to baby-day-trade then I think I need some wise TA guy to help me.

We finished at 37 cents (it should have been 36.5 but some baby-day-trader put in a buy of 11 shares to push it UP (this time) to the next 1/2 cent. Some TA guy should have a chart thought as to.... which is the more likely next stop.... 40 cents or 34 cents. I think Atomo may be a good share for me to learn Technical Analysis. And if I learn I can make wiser buy/sell decisions on AT1 and others, even.

My gut tells me the book for the 34 or 40 'next stop', is 34=30% and 40=70%. But I am not experienced. I usually just work out the profit a company will make over the next 2 or 3 year horizon and invest like that. Now Atomo looks great on a 2 or 3 year horizon. But, maybe Mr Market had higher hopes. That is why it went to 60 cents at IPO. That was crazy. But Mr Market decided that. Then a couple months later, Mr Market decided 29 cents. That is crazy. Atomo did not change. They are doing what they said they would do. And they are even doing BETTER than they said. So, Mr Marker, is insane. Is Mr Market the same as TA?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $3.746K 124.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 106003 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 149639 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ 28055
Last updated 15.59pm 19/04/2024 ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.