AT1 0.00% 2.0¢ atomo diagnostics limited

AT1 FY21 - General Discussion + FA, page-1061

1. 5,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    I have a dark question: our share had ground down to 23 cents a few weeks ago; then came a robust and positive announcement; interestingly, the announcement had no specific $ numbers in it, but was just an amazing piece of marketing re how Atomo is in discussions with many, many big players in many, many big places for many, many big contracts

That marketing announcement caused the share to jump to 29 cents quick smart; yet since that announcement there is nothing substantial again for the next couple/three weeks, so we grind down to 23 cents again

Dare I ask: was this a classic pump and dump; did our management do a positive spin so some mates can 'get out' or make some money; the next few weeks will answer the question; if the Q is not good (say under $3 mill revenue) and there is NIL positive $ making traction, then I will declare we have been tricked; we have been pumped and dumped; I need to wait and see; it would be sad, to be honest; and the evidence I lay out may be circumstantial and worth nil; but evidence it is!

Also, consider the timing of the announcement; there was no news for a while, the Q is upcoming, 'someone' knows how the company is travelling (not us - WE need to wait); interestingly a similar event happened in early Dec; there was no $ (financial) news about, and suddenly we got an 'update' about how great the HIV product is going; then the actual Quarterly announcement was not so good

Is this going to be a common theme; do a marketing announcement shortly before a bad Q (or a non inspiring Q).... the pump... so then mates can do the dump INTO the financial announcement; then after the Q, the share bottoms and mates get back in (at a price 20-30% below their dump); then we all (mates and management and us) wait for a big contract or approval to actually happen; if no big happening occurs for a couple month, just repeat..... marketing announcement = pump, then mates/insiders dump, then bad Q shows up, and mates get back in

It is only evidence
    Last edited by danhoff: 10/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $14.62K 745.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 495848 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 32000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.