AT1 13.0% 2.0¢ atomo diagnostics limited

AT1 FY21 - General Discussion + FA, page-1069

1. 981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    from all the prospects that at1 have, covid19 (bright future before a well controlled situation at a 70%+ vaccinated population), febrix( long term virus/bacteria tests), HIV ( bright future before this virus is completely eliminated) and potential other oem products.....

I think we are all good...

The lack of communication, well, I can blame the mgnt for that point, but I'll hold for another while. sometimes you don't need to worry too much with company like this. there is no tests pending, no developing undergoing, just selling the ideas and brings in more partners. Besides they already have something on hand.

I can't see other oem company like us for now, there are still chances the medical device firm buy at1 out....a wild guess...

if this really bothers you because of continuing falling in past months, you can stay a while and sell. The current volume accumulation indicates the range 24-26 cents has been filled, i think ppl can easily sell at 26 with a parcel under 100k units in a soon time. you may see that in any chart by selecting "volume by price".
    Of course I can be wrong, just in case there is someone start dumping......for any reason.
    aimo, glta.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $27.52K 1.323M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1373347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1243214 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.