AT1 0.00% 2.8¢ atomo diagnostics limited

guys, couldn't notice a lot of frustration between retail...

1. 444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    guys, couldn't notice a lot of frustration between retail holders regarding AT1 share price with possible logical reasons ... just remember Mr Market is not always logical or reasonable in it's behaviour (I'm a newbie but I'd say that 70% of the case market is not behaving rational ... countless examples on ASX )... i was 50% down on AT1 at some point when I've learnt to sell high and buy low... I've managed to be 20% down today. I even sold all my AT1 holding ( the biggest I have on ASX) and considered to wait ... which i did but not waited enough. I'm still a believer in AT1 business and even though John K didn't bring a huge contract yet I'm sure that will happen at some point. untill then we can only play by Mr. Market rules ... there's a lot of speculation in tge market and John K mentioned after the IPO that he doesn't want speculation on his company .... and who controls the majority played his game... and a lot of Covid speculators lost $$ with AT1 and will never touch it again. just my opinion. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $3.866K 140.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 472951 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 143054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.