AT1 2.63% 2.0¢ atomo diagnostics limited

I find it interesting that a 33% drop in sales and a 33%...

1. 5,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    I find it interesting that a 33% drop in sales and a 33% vanishing of previously invoiced sales was not information deemed to be material and releasable to the market. I am tempted to send a quick email to ASIC and ask them how a company can report 2.3 mil, 2.3 mill then say all is going good and traction is improving (from 2.3 and 2.3) then report a 1.5.

Of course people on the inside knew. But there will never be proof the info was traded.

And the same crap that has happened for months continues to happen. The classic pump and dump (for insiders only, of course)

Now, the share not falling below 20 cents confused me. It may be 20 cents, being the IPO price, is a nice entry point for long term (new) believers. You have to admit if you liked them at IPO, they are 1 year on, and in a much better position than at IPO.

I think I will try to trade this lot now. I will wait for some great announcement that I can see through, and wait for the pump, then sell, then buy back at the dump. But I am not good at that. But I may try.

The company should be ashamed at its reporting and lack of reporting. The share and the company will go nowhere until they hit the big motza contract. But I even wonder if they have the brains to sign a decent contract that is fair on themselves. We will need to wait until the yearly to try to ascertain where they lost all their revenue. Sadly, they will try to hide what is going on. If they were just honest and straightforward all us investors could make decisions based on facts. Instead, the facts are hid from us, and we are given those marketing phrases I noted above, that I pulled from the quarterly.

How embarrassing to be Atomo management. It is not their fault if it is hard to find partners. I get it. But to HIDE information from the investors who put food in their mouths. How embarrassing.

But remember, aside from my rants and dark theories, just ask John and the boys: 'how did $800k of invoiced sales VANISH; where did the money go; how did 33% of your debtors NOT PAY; is Benny Hill your CFO'
    Last edited by danhoff: 30/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $101 5.197K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 816162 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 426397 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.