AT1 3.85% 2.5¢ atomo diagnostics limited

AT1 FY21 - General Discussion + FA, page-12

1. 5,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    Can I add in my FA (maybe more of a spec)? Do readers here think it is likely our revenues will indeed look like $5 mill (year past), $15 mill (this fin year) and $45 mill (fy21/22). That is what I am banking on (investing for).

What is a valid per share price for a $45 mill revenue / 60% margin / $20 mill ebitda / no debt company? I guess that will depend on what Mr Market thinks, at that time, if continued growth can happen. That is where FinFree's sheet comes in. As projects/contracts fall on, fall off, solidify, fulfill it gives a 'feeling' if Atomo is a long, long term supplier. I sure hope so! A simple look 5 years into the future and having every hospital using the rapid test the differentiates between viral or bacterial respiratory illness would be a simple way to say 'success'

Given we dont get dividends (obviously) we only gain from a rising share price. I dont think anyone is thinking '$1 here we come' anymore. I would be happy with 1 cent appreciation per month. I will be happy if our 36-38 cent share is 48-50 cents in 12 months. For that to happen the roadmap needs to be travelled down a bit. Day by day, week by week, month by month the company needs to move forward. It seems like that is happening (again refer to the FinFreeSheet). I sure hope Mr Market will join the positivity band wagon. And I consider it realistic.

But I am not Mr Market. And if, in 12 months, the share price is 30 cents, it means all of us have been very mistaken.
    Last edited by danhoff: 09/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $15.57K 604.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 277067 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 18145 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.