AT1 8.33% 2.2¢ atomo diagnostics limited

AT1 FY21 - General Discussion + FA, page-1490

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    hiya, unfortunately we don't know how many devices per container. Yes, I have large shipment alerts set from Atomo Diagnostics to NGBio, Access Bio and Divoc entities also.

No containers so far to these entities however they could be sending smaller consignments via courier, air shipments etc, which won't show up (which is another way of saying not enough devices going there so no meaningful rev to expect yet, in my view).

I have no guess for this qtr's total rev, the company financial trends remain opaque to me and the various agreement deliveries also have no regular supply trend to calculate $$. And we have those pending Receivables Pending $ that RNClarke had highlighted earlier (will they show up or its part of their accounts classification thing?)

FebriDx device supply is the only regular trend, so I guesstimate $1-$2m for Q4 for this channel.

HIV could have shipped some to GF/Owen Mumford, within Australia etc but can't track internationally from South Africa site, as don't know which receiving entities are involved. Again, best case might be another $1m+ worth sold, worst case might be few hundred K...no trend though to work with as these are recent positive events.

Still is a small, growing diagnostic company so rev will continue to be lumpy qtr to qtr, that's for sure. I am ambivalent towards FY21 close, looking for more solid progress + growth through FY22-23.
    Last edited by FinFree101: 12/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $14.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $1.75K 77.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28439 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 281206 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.