AT1 0.00% 2.8¢ atomo diagnostics limited

This used to be my biggest holding (but it is now number two...

1. 5,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    This used to be my biggest holding (but it is now number two with its 25% dive!). And I dont hold any BS tech/specs that make no profit. I really only invest in companies that make a profit and can continue such. Maybe I was too early for AT1. But my thinking was since I know they are profitable now, the share price will only rise. Ha ha. What a mug I have been. But, when you take out emotion, you look at sales and margins... and you are happy (except for losing money!)

I really appreciate the poster who explained (re sales) that the more than 50% of revenue was the 'new', 'unexpected' covid. But a lot of dummies are selling their 20 cent shares because they increased 50%. They do not have the brains to say 'oh, the 20 cent IPO, luckily became a 40 cent IPO I got for half price'. And I dont have the nerve to say 'oh, lucky me, buy more at the current 25% discount'.

We are being flogged by the algo traders. I mean every share that a retailer coughs up at 32, immediately show on the 33 sell line. So down and down and down we go. There is absolutely nothing to stop this from happening. The buyers at 32 know then cannot lose. They just line up the 32 buys at 32.5, then the share goes 31.5, so they line up those then at 32, and down we go.

The other day that multi million dollar buyer at 39 is the only way we can get out of this doldrum. If no buyers with balls appear, then we will be 25 cents soon enough. Management actually need to think about what to do. Or, perhaps they are happy that there 20 cents IP is at 30. And they have a gazillion options at 25 cents. So they likely dont care until we get to low 20s, and it hurts THEIR pockets.

Maybe a buyers strike is required. So no one buy NOTHIN until management produce some numbers they say all is OK. Because right now, Mr Market is telling us there is some really bad news we are not knowing about. Maybe. Who knows. We will find out next week. I am very depressed at this share and the management. Maybe unfairly. (and spare me the 'just wait until 2029, then all will be OK'). I worry I am seeing lots of plans and not much implementation. Is Atomo actually selling their 750k units each month. It would not be hard to let us know. But maybe they are selling not much of anything.

Anyway, not much I can do. I can just watch my 1st biggest holding fall to 2nd then 3rd then down the list as the share price falls and falls and falls and falls. If there is bad news next week, and we were not told, and insiders are the knowing ones. I will be more than a little grumpy.
    Last edited by danhoff: 23/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $3.866K 140.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 472951 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 143054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.