AT1 0.00% 2.9¢ atomo diagnostics limited

any information that is 'price sensitive' needs to be released;...

1. 5,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    any information that is 'price sensitive' needs to be released; I am sure NDA's can override that; but if the information is not NDA'ed and it will affect the company's share price, it must be released by law; or if it is held to a few, then those few cannot trade on the info, then the info will be released in due course

the fact that FinFree can find hundreds of thousands of units being shipped is public info; therefore it should be released in my opinion; unless Atomo decide that public info is not enough to cause a share price plus or minus; now people can argue the contract or info needs to be 'material' to the company, say raise revenue 5% to be releasable by law

but then you could get the silly situation that Atomo sign 1000 mini contacts, sending 200k units, at $3 each... and no one contract it material; but then you find a quarterly revenue of not $2 mill, but $60 mill; that is a silly extreme example, but the short of the law is to keep the market informed; if there is 250,000 units going to San Diego, Atomo should actually let the market know what is up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $4.467K 156.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 217058 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 387945 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.