AT1 0.00% 2.7¢ atomo diagnostics limited

well, I got up to about $100k of holding (that is huge for me) -...

1. 5,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    well, I got up to about $100k of holding (that is huge for me) - bought out of anger and spite down to 14 cents. Then I have sold bit by bit on the way up. I even sold some today at 33.5; it is too scary to hold big a momentum/growth stock when it has no sales; I am happy birdie now; got a good chuck still (biggest holding in my portolio). But I am still Dazed and Confused. I hate non-fundamental shares. Why buy and sell and sell and buy on hype. But here I am.

I said I was (still am) expecting two bits of good news to sell some shares upon.... this Q which will have good cash this time compared to the death spiral we were in, and the FebriDx FDA approval (but I now I am concerned with the LDX price.... I sold some AT1 around 20 cents and put it into LDX... oops!)

But this news on antigen has really caught me unaware.

But for anyone who bought in teens... well done, life is suddenly good, hey! Heck, soon we will hear the antibody test is going to be used in the USA. And we will be at 50 cents in a day.

The fun bit is: there is some news.... and we can wait.... but it will come. Those million parcel buyers are not dumb (it was not me)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $10.03K 365.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 668702 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 11840 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.