AT1 0.00% 2.7¢ atomo diagnostics limited

To be honest I don’t think the health system here or in the US...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    To be honest I don’t think the health system here or in the US has caught up with immunity testing yet. We are still faced with the daily drama of actual or impending hospital overload in Vic and NSW, and these plus massive scale death in the US. To be considering immunity testing on a large scale requires health leadership with both foresight and influence, and a system with additional capacity, but most of us are fighting fires just trying to keep hospitals functioning and patients alive. In places like AU where we still don’t have enough vaccine supply for everyone, it is not yet logical to start widespread immunity testing because we can’t do anything about low immunity without more vaccines. The US does not seem to have a shortage of vaccines, but there is an ethical issue globally with developed countries commencing widespread booster vaccine programs whilst much of the developed world does not have access to their first vaccine dose yet. These are the reasons I see that explain why Ab testing has not yet hit its mark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $10.03K 365.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 668702 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 11840 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.