AT1 0.00% 1.9¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Ok good points but I have to disagree with a few points here.The...

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Ok good points but I have to disagree with a few points here.
    The state and federal governments have repeated that masks still need to be worn, distancing measures still need to be implemented because vaccines stop you from being seriously ill, but do not stop the spread. That's been a constant message.

from the LA times 2 days ago ( 20th )
    "But the tests have already disappeared from pharmacy shelves in many parts of the U.S., and manufacturers warn it will take them weeks to ramp up production, after scaling it back amid plummeting demand over the summer."

I'm somewhere in the middle of Freeman and Hdavid. Isreal have high vaccinations, but are relying on rapid tests for schools and other areas of society. Or government is slow to innovate, and are unlikely to make them freely available, or fund them, so it will come down to companies like Woolworths and others who can afford it, signing up. I predict a modest increase in demand in Australia. But according to the above article, go AT1 in the USA. Good chance of some nice USA sales.

The thing in Isreal, non-compliance has caused real demand for antigen tests. Compliance has not been great in Australia either. Suspect Travel and tourism will be one area of growth for AT1.

Aged care, Ambulance services, some construction and mining, logistics centers, private schools, even without a change in policy there is good room here for growth.

Last edited by buildabridge: 22/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 747274 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 431397 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.