AT1 0.00% 2.7¢ atomo diagnostics limited

What I find disappointing, without my AT1 hat on as a holder, is...

1. 1,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3609/3609596-663013c32920047f47bceb145ecc3ce1.jpg

What I find disappointing, without my AT1 hat on as a holder, is Brett Sutton, Chief Health Officer, coming out to say " I don't see much value in RATs".
    For who? When? Different countries have different conditions, at different stages of a pandemic. The conflicting messages are frightening, even from state to state.

The science is in. Link Published August 27 of this year.

To help validate the effectiveness of DARTs and their ability to prevent the spread of SARS-CoV-2 infectious in coworking sites, a multi-institute team that included researchers from E25Bio, Harvard University, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, and BioInnovation Labs conducted a study of 257 individuals who self-collected a total of 2,951 nasal swab samples for both DART and real-time PCR testing. ( I'm not a medical person and even I know these institutions are no slouch )

According to the study's authors, the findings indicate that twice-weekly DART testing can allow co-working sites to safely operate during the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic.

Most of the positive participants reported that they did not recognize symptoms of COVID-19 until they received a positive result, they noted. Therefore, relying on symptom self-reporting can miss or delay detection and allow viral spread, they wrote. "Frequent at-home testing with DART allows infected individuals to be identified and quarantined immediately … [preventing] viral transmission in in-person work environments or other social settings."

At the very least Atomo has studies like this to put on the table of major corporations to say look, protect your profits and operations. The evidence is here. Sorry, we can't change policy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $2.064K 76.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 515868 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 51595 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.