AT1 0.00% 2.8¢ atomo diagnostics limited

they key for me is they GIFTED AccessBio $5mill (AUD); the take...

1. 5,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    they key for me is they GIFTED AccessBio $5mill (AUD); the take or pay should have netted $7mill+ (not in revenue but in operating profit); when they negotiated a $2.4 mill break fee (when it should have been over $7mill) it leads me to some concern in their business sense; now one can 'guess' the guaranteed supply and pricing of the antigen tests (the 20 mill) may recoup that; but who knows; and if we dont happen to sell 20 mill, well, then for sure, you have simply punted $5mill of shareholders funds

now compare the size of AccessBio and Atomo and I am concerned maybe we rolled over

I am hanging in with my last week parcel of shares on the hope there is a spike between now and Jan; spike would be actual sales of the antigen test and the FebriDx approval (mind you, Lumos have changed their tune to 'we hope it will get approved in FY22' - that is pushed back 6 to 9 months

by Jan, the price of Atomo may be back to 20 cents or it may be 45 cents; with no news it will bleed to 20; but with good news it will jump back up; but the company is not at all what I first invested in and I am hoping to exit at least above 30

overall I think the product is good, but the management (and contracts) are very poor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $3.866K 140.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 472951 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 143054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.