AT1 3.57% 2.9¢ atomo diagnostics limited

AT1 FY21 - General Discussion + FA, page-1826

1. 5,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8926
    doubt it will make a difference... with so many other tests available, what makes our one so special (in fact its already available, just from another company).

And the fault may lie with Atomos' application and failure to meet the requirements thus far... requests for information may include additional testing to be done and/or labelling or other infrastructure put in place.

In fact I feel if the TGA are bombarded with emails from shareholders and/or politicians.. that will only take up their already strained resources dealing with this pandemic.

Anyway, nobody is going to stop you from doing this.. but I think it is only a matter of time, dotting the i's and crossing the t's...so as someone else said.. patience.

20m devices at say $4 net profit is $80m to the bottom line.. that's going to pay Atomos bills for many years to come. And as some expect, supply is probably going to be the biggest issue going forward. COVID is not going anywhere. Almost 2k cases today in NSW and growing. Lines for testing go for hours.. and it'll only get worse.

Demand for rapid tests will outstrip supply, that's the play investors are taking with AT1 .. those who can see that now are buying.. those who can't are selling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $23.03K 826.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 130683 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 214220 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.