AT1 10.0% 2.2¢ atomo diagnostics limited

AT1 FY21 - General Discussion + FA, page-185

1. 5,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    I think the (fair) point is: a 20 cent ipo share suddenly found itself OVER 40 cents because of covid market opportunity; if they cannot take advantage of the opportunity, then Atomo falls back into their 20cent range with long term growth from that base

to be honest, though, they HAVE obtained covid market share (tiny, but significant); so they need to keep moving forward on that front

it can be Mr Market is correct, and the share is beaten down because Mr Market thinks AT1 have lost momentum (or bigger opportunity); man, it would be great to get some real traction on the covid... some approvals and / or more orders; what is up with Europe; we are approved there; covid is, sadly, really spiking; where are the sales; we are approved in Europe for blood test, awaiting USA approval for blood test, awaiting INDIA approval (I think for the co-brand antigen)

we dont need a motza, a million a month into Europe will set the next couple of years solidly in place; that is on a finanacial side; dare I ask WHY is there not an oddle of EU sales right now; maybe there are? It is hard to work out, because the contracts are a solid minimum, but who knows if clients are buying MORE than the minimum; maybe quarterly will help give more insight
    Last edited by danhoff: 26/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $1.289K 61.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1535 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 4363 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.