AT1 0.00% 3.0¢ atomo diagnostics limited

AT1 did their usual qtrly presso at Coffee MicroCaps session...

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    AT1 did their usual qtrly presso at Coffee MicroCaps session earlier today. I was able to get all my pending Qs answered (as I couldn't ask them at the qtrly update due to a conflict).
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4026/4026698-4298ffd0b657f6faa284ef87e20861d5.jpg

I will post the replay link once it comes out

- the presentation portion was Qtrly info (nothing new) but it was a bit strange as AT1 said they didn't have any presentation & would talk to the Qtrly only?? I don't understand why they couldn't flash up the same Q2 FY22 Investor Presentation, whilst talking.It felt strange to listen to CEO+CFO state numbers etc with nothing on-screen. Anyway the QnA portion was much more interesting consequently.

I won't detail all of the 15m QnA here as you can listen to it on the replay. A couple interesting bits to highlight for FA:
    - I asked about US manufacturing site possibility: CEO advised that there were looking into it already, alongside the US biz mgr + staff being hired). CEO had mentioned this possibility last year in vague terms (that it would enhance any US biz interest via local manufacturing). In this instance, it seemed more certain (to my ears) that something was finally moving ahead. CEO mentioned plastic injection moulding supply chain etc (which might tie to a container shipment in 2020 to ROA Pacific company shipment which had puzzled me. ROA Pacific is a e2e dx kit and a plastic component supply manufacturer). As we know US gov interest (federal and individual states) in supporting Dx supply chain is much higher currently

- CEO also answered my 'status of 2nd blister machine' in Sydney with new info;seems the 2nd blister machine is just being quality checked in Sydney and then going to ship to US to be sited (with the 1st one already there). So that means AT1 owned US site is going to continue providing 100% of blisters/OEM device supply for any AT1 contract (including for HIV kits finished in South Africa). This increases the chance also that AT1 will also have inhouse (or 3rd party) supply chain setup to finish tests e2e for OEM biz (same as LDX already has for their OEM division)

- Another Q CEO answered for me was 'status of annual production', confirmed for AT1's devices, its capability is now 20m/year (though not being utilised 100% yet) + with the 2nd blister machine, it should essentially be able to double this qty (this is my guesstimate based on 1 existing machine = 20m/yr for all product lines).

So, this is all good stuff for biz growth + setting new chains for the large US market. AT1's internal production capability is increasing to a more reasonable size. This is more serviceable for a large Dx company seeking reliable supply agreement with a kit manufacturer like AT1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 703962 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 44601 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.