AT1 10.0% 2.2¢ atomo diagnostics limited

AT1 FY21 - General Discussion + FA, page-1961

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Not sure, think I am am skeptical if they get any market traction with China.
    There are massive Biotech firms in China pumping out RATS.

Below is very concerning related to general HIV.
    - New strain of HIV is 3 times more damaging on the immune system - subtype B UN Aids article published Feb.
    https://news.un.org/en/story/2022/02/1111372
    HIV continues to be the deadliest pandemic in recent history and Atomo stand to make a real difference.
    Hopeful on that score. Eastern Europe is going to set back HIV measures some years unless action happens.

I am going over old videos and presentations from Atomo with a fine tooth comb, to check the integrity of management.

Generally ok just finding minor question marks, and a little more skeptical as they got it so wrong on antibody testing.
    So what else did they get wrong? I ask myself.

Am finding a few things that lack hard evidence. 12 mins 38 seconds into a talk Equity ASA, it was claimed that Atomo are the leaders in Australia in aged care rapid testing ( 'probably '). Any evidence of this?

In the LDX forum someone illuminated the TGA approvals process.
    If you are asked for more data, basically you go back to the start of the queue. ADO, for example have actually cancelled their approval process and started from scratch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.