AT1 0.00% 2.5¢ atomo diagnostics limited

@CyberguSorry to add - for your question - as you know Ag tests...

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    @Cybergu
    Sorry to add - for your question - as you know Ag tests for AT1 is a bonus revenue + value add combo...unless these 'competitors' plan to sell Ag tests (with combo approved Ab tests) in AU, NZ, India and SEA markets, this doesn't really concern AT1 at all.

As Ag test competitors are usually focused on US, Canada, EU markets, then they are really competing with AccBio (and all the other US/EU pharmas) - as its AccBio geo to be affected.

And of the AT1 Ag geos, I reckon India has the greater Ag test bonus revenue potential, considering their numbers + test needs.

Finally, the deal with AccBio Ag test is non-exclusive...so AT1 at a future date could partner with a higher accuracy test manufacturer for same/other geos...or more likely, I would expect AccBio to up its accuracy game to 96%+ (since others seem to be reaching these levels with lab confirmed LFIAs)

AccBio is large enough to have continued Ag test dev and not sit on its current less-than-best accuracy level forever (that's the other thing LV50 doesn't factor in, that all diagnostics manufacturers are constantly trying to improve upto 100% level. A winner today will some day be last month's old dev...ending in a common LFIA field of similar accuracy tests soon enough)
    Last edited by FinFree101: 30/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $13 539

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 596242 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 273171 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.