AT1 8.33% 2.2¢ atomo diagnostics limited

@LV50Yes, I am aware of ADO's multiplex plans. The gap is still...

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    @LV50
    Yes, I am aware of ADO's multiplex plans. The gap is still the same..this multiple test has been announced as 'successful concept tested' back in Aug20 (if I recall correctly?). So again, the various steps ahead = 6mths+ minimum est from being available in any market (assuming everything ideally goes to plan + they manufacturer OR scale-up themselves). Their Covid19 Ag RDT might be out earlier certainly, depending how the company is prioritising the two dev cycles, trials and regulatory approvals - and that too still needs a manufacturing plan ann.

I am not downramping ADO's plans - since I am not a SH - but there are other companies also working on multiplex RDTs. So ADO might certainly benefit from having a best-in-class test someday on the market but it isn't there yet. The timelines are all estimates with no confirmed agreements, regulator approvals or target markets or supply chains setup (yet). All this could change in Q2, certainly...but then agreements need time to convert into assembly lines, supply chain logistics, actual sales VS positive cashflow stage etc.

eg: the US CDC itself already has a similar 100% RT-PCR multiplex test for Covid19+Flu A/B (July20?), which is not an easy to use RDT, but the idea of Covid19+Flu A/B tech is already in dev in several govnts + companies; so ADO's current 'dev' lead time might be shorter if it takes too many more qtrs to get it to market.

And then we have the vaccine rollout tests/repeat tests future market. ADO has announced no plans for an Ab test as Ag tests don't apply for that market at all (though Ag tests will certainly be used heaps in parallel to vaccine rollouts for years). ADO still needs to dev a test OR choose to partner with existing Ab test supplier ((if they plan to compete in Ab test space at all).
    Last edited by FinFree101: 30/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $14.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $1.75K 77.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28439 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 281206 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.