AT1 3.85% 2.5¢ atomo diagnostics limited

No worries. I don't pay much attention to this one anymore, and...

1. 745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    No worries. I don't pay much attention to this one anymore, and thought I missed that detail in the announcements.

After buying in around the time of the IPO at what I now know to have been a hideously expensive SP, and then averaging down repeatedly, my average is still up at ~36c.

This is one of my worst paper losses in % and $ terms.

Wealth destruction by these people has been something else. It would be great to compare and contrast their remuneration with the SP over time.

So I try to not think about it these days. Morbid curiosity pulls me back to this thread in HC, though. I keep hoping that the TGA approval will come through, just to close the loop on that.

I'm pretty sure they won't be getting back to my average in the next few years, after I missed late 2021 when the SP just brushed it. My own fault, should have been paying attention then, and had rose coloured glasses on thinking that the rise would continue towards $1/unit. Writing was already on the wall that it wasn't going to happen, but who ever wants to believe that?

GLTAH.
    Last edited by austrader26: 05/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $15.57K 604.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 277067 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 18145 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.