AT1 0.00% 2.8¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Thanks FinFree101, I was trying to figure out the potential...

1. 35 Posts.
    Thanks FinFree101, I was trying to figure out the potential revenue (approximate) once AT1 reaches its manufacturing capacity of 1.3 million units/month next year, for this I needed the number of devices sold which lead to a cash receipt of 3 million in Q1. I understand that the price and margins on different devices would vary, but a guesstimate would have done it for me. I guess another way to get an idea of how many devices were sold to generate a revenue of 2.5 mil in.last qtr could be to make an assumption that those sales mainly came from the covid antibody tests (maybe last few batches of the order placed by Ng bio) and then if we had any info regarding the sale price per device for an antibody test, we could get that number.
    I guess what i am trying to get to is, did this revenue of 2.5 mil generated in the last qtr came from the sale of only 200k -300k devices OR we sold all we made in the last quarter to realise this revenue (which seems unlikely, as our production capacity is near 750k / month, that would make the per unit sale price way too low in my opinion). I hope it is the former as that would increase our potential revenue in the upcoming year substantially.
    I am optimistic/hopeful re the management converting the production capacity into sales in the upcoming years (hopefully by FY2022), I feel like the contract with Lumos might play an important part in it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $3.866K 140.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 472951 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 143054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.