AT1 4.17% 2.5¢ atomo diagnostics limited

AT1 FY21 - General Discussion + FA, page-31

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    Post-IPO, its a bit odd the way we invest in any company that we want to actually go up in value (eventually) - as we always strive to buy as low as we possibly can.

I bought some more today, ~1/3 size of my past holdings, and because I tried for a buy price 1-1.5c lower, my purchases would have helped lower SP to 0.345c...which as danhoff points out, will make some folks wonder why its falling lower (or even give the appearance that it may trend again down to 30c)...so they might have sold some/all of their shares (in panic or a calculated sell-repurchase lower effort)..

Am I, as the must-buy-lower-than SP buyer, the real cause for the downtrend or is it really the existing SHs who chose to sell their shares lower than yesterday's SP the true cause? Or both? Or neither?

Also, I am happy I have even more AT1 shares, for the long haul upto $6...but same time, I don't like seeing the red downtrend (even though, it might be one day, just a minor cent blip on the chart trends yet to develop for years more ahead)

A Kafkaesque like chicken or egg first situation, no? confused.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $15.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $9.162K 366.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 192405 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.