AT1 8.70% 2.1¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Hi All,new to this stock but looking to get exposure to health...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Hi All,

new to this stock but looking to get exposure to health tech in my portfolio and the market cap / stable equipment manufacturer as opposed to drug producer (and hence more predictable earnings) has interested me.

Have spent the last week or so going through the thread and a lot of great analysis by all. Its great theres a core group of really analytical folks within the thread.

Just a quick query and apologies if already covered - why did the auditors (KPMG) resign in July and new auditors (BDO) pick it up? did anyone find this strange? or is it simply due to end of contract / or that BDO assisted on the IPO and made more sense?

Also, do you all think covid has been a blessing for this stock and accelerated its growth / exposure or on flip side think that once (or if) a vaccine is found the stock is likely to regress as they have pivoted into this potential short term product development to capitalise and may have oversupply of potential obsolete / less demanded testing kits to the detriment of focussing on their strength / core product in HIV testing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.