AT1 0.00% 2.7¢ atomo diagnostics limited

I think your second question will be answered by the company in...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I think your second question will be answered by the company in the next 3-6 months. In the latest NWR presentation Jonn said they were working with another couple OEM'S whom wanted to utilise our platform. I'm fairly confident we'll hear about them before Christmas. By this time next year I'm expecting that we'll have enough going on outside of Covid tests that we can just swing production away from them and focus on the long term stuff. Although I can't see us slowing our Covid related test kit production until mid 2022 at the earliest as governments will still want to stockpile tests. Ours have a 5 year shelf life and then 2 year once the Covid test strips are added.

Most importantly the Telehealth market that Atomo are working keenly towards behind the scenes will be (for me) what sets them off on the "Resmed" trajectory the John has mentioned a few times. That journey gathers momentum once we get FDA approval (before Christmas) and start supplying America will Ab test kits co-branded with our name on them!

Providing all goals continue to be achieved this is a 5-10+ year hold for me. I'm personally expecting dividends by 2023 which may be a couple years early but I believe Covid has changed so much of how we not only test for diseases but how we visit our doctors. So I'm expecting the Telehealth side of the business to really take off, hopefully by 2022.

We've got plenty of cash on hand to expand and can do so rapidly if something comes up that we can take advantage of. Otherwise it's been quite a measured expansion so far which has still yielded massive returns compared to previous FY's.

One massive plus is we're yet to take delivery of our "resident troll" on the Atomo threads so all the posts on here are brilliant. I'm sure once we get a little more successful we'll be fighting them off with a stick but for now take advantage of the peace and quiet to bring yourself up to speed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $10.03K 365.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 668702 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 11840 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.