AT1 0.00% 3.0¢ atomo diagnostics limited

AT1 FY21 - General Discussion + FA, page-40

1. 5,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    I think even WHO are weighing up a couple things. Namely the collateral damage (even health) and the effectiveness (or NOT) of a lockdown. Sweden, for example, had the March April death spike, but recent weeks have the death rate BELOW the average of the past 5 years.

I was researching to buy shares in funeral companies on the ASX, and their presentations say the number of funerals held is down, as the death rate in Australia is 2 to 4% below normal.

So, it appears, two very different approaches (Australia vs Sweden) yielded similar results. Well, the results NOW, recent weeks/months, are similar. Obviously Australia did not have the initial Sweden spike.

But going forward, it appears Sweden and Australia will have similar (below average) total death rates. But it seems Sweden can have an open life (with social distancing and careful habits). But Australia must remain in lockdown. People talk re 2nd and 3rd wave in Oz, but honestly, we have not even had a first wave.

Or... mabye Australia and other travel bubble countries (NZ?, Taiwan?, Japan?, Korea?) can go forward from NOW like Sweden. But here we will need the contact tracing and quarantine until a vaccine comes along. We are stuck on the road we chose. And Sweden is stuck (hear immunity) on the road they chose.

All this, relating to Atomo, means 'I really do not know what govts will do'. That is, there can be a market for tests (antigen and antibody) or maybe the world 'gives up' or maybe each part of the planet behaves differently. I only hope that parts of the world that want aggressive antibody testing will use the Atomo product / kits.

Longer term, the non covid products have more upside to AT1. I think.

But what do I know. (I know I averaged down today, I am happy about that! - but now I am back to 'too much' AT1... so you will see me on the sell side now... but not enough to dent the action on 5 mill shares... that was quite a closing auction; I was out, but it looks like one big, million share buyer appeared at 35 cents.. maybe Edwin)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 44601 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.