AT1 3.85% 2.5¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Hey guys I'm a new investor and AT1 is my first real holding....

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hey guys I'm a new investor and AT1 is my first real holding. I'm a uni student with quite decent savings from farm work, I decided to throw 80% of into AT1 after doing some pretty lackluster initial research. I've been holding since SP was at 50 cents but the bulk of my holdings was bought at $0.29. I've read every HC post about it since and always read announcements and any media John Kelly talks in.
    From what I understand so far Atomo is doing very well in their production expansion and in their quest of obtaining regulatory approvals for their products but the lack of clear-cut financial information (profit margin on the devices, cost of production etc...) is preventing the SP from moving up - is this the widely accepted reason for AT1's stagnant share price despite what seem to be major goals being kicked every month?
    Finally, to potentially more experienced investors, is this a common occurrence with companies in their IPO year? Have any similar biotech stocks performed like this despite steady advances? Is it realistic to see this company's shares trading for $5+ in the next 20 years? It sounds crazy but as far as I am aware there are no competitors so the only income cap is the size of the market for Atomo's product, and it is such a versatile and simple product that the sky is the limit for who AT1 could be selling to a decade from now.
    Pretty useless and TMI comment but I'm sick of checking the AT1 HC forum and seeing no new posts so I thought I'd do it myself biggrin.png

Last edited by flynnsav: 13/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $1.33K 52.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 173214 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 37953 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.