AT1 14.3% 2.4¢ atomo diagnostics limited

AT1 made a post on linkedin about how useful rdt will be for the...

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    AT1 made a post on linkedin about how useful rdt will be for the northern beaches outbreak. Today abc news did a piece on Ellume and how great it was for a local company to excel in this rdt field, shortly followed by all their business is directed toward USA where they have fda approval. And that the reason they aren't available to Aussies is because of no TGA approval yet. The same news piece followed the qld gov rep saying how there is no need for this test as the pathology lab network which is extensive is sufficient to do the necessary pcr testing needed to manage the pandemic in Aus. This is exactly the reason why AT1 hasn't taken off. Pardon my language but these political c$$ts have no idea the value that rapid resting has in suppressing a pandemic. i.e how many ppl have been turned away or won't go and queue up to get tested. Start testing at home!!!!! The news out of Uk, US and Europe will mean AT1s covid business if fully sustainable. looks like at1s found its bottom/support... lets see what the next week brings...
    Last edited by dguru88: 20/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.003(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $15.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $13.07K 607.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 405 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 277040 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.