AT1 0.00% 2.7¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Why does everybody care so much that rapid testing isn't...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Why does everybody care so much that rapid testing isn't taking off in Australia? For me any "significant" deals here would only serve to alert ASX investors to AT1 as we'll be in the news a bit more. If people aren't buying into AT1 because they aren't servicing a tiny market in Aus then that shows incredible shortsightedness and naivety on their part. I personally bought in here as it married up with personal goals for which will potentially trigger in 2023. Whether AT1 sell a handful of tests here or not will have no bearing on my investment being a success or not! JK has both hit and exceeded all short term goals so far, January will crystallise that success. If I never looked at this stock again for the next 2 years I am certain I could blindly sell my holding at market price and receive a thumping tax bill for my efforts! When the half yearly comes out whatever the SP is on that day will be the lowest you'll ever get shares for ever again as far as I'm concerned. Hope everyone has a great Christmas and a safe New Year! See you in 2021 for a massive year!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $10.03K 365.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 668702 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 11840 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.