AT1 3.85% 2.7¢ atomo diagnostics limited

AT1 FY21 - General Discussion + FA, page-527

1. 5,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    Interesting readings the last couple of days

Turkey is not allowing entrants/visitors to Turkey unless you provide a negative PCR test from within the last 72 hours.

Retirement homes in America forcing residents to take the vaccine EVEN IF they recently had and recovered from covid.

So all I read is that covid management is all about PCR tests and vaccines. I see no push for the rapid antigen tests (no matter if they are 98%) or proof of antibodies in your blood (the AT1 test).

Also, I read Putin (Russia) say they have an antidote. (not talking re the vaccine they have, but an antidote, they say 99% effective - mind you, you natural body is 99.95% effective at fighting covid; it will be interesting to me to see any real results for the antidote given to patients with comorbidity)

All this tells me the AT1 'covid' opportunities will be limited. But all this time the other avenues AT1 are going down are moving forward.

Happy New Year, and I think Jan will be a good month for our company. Good quarterly (half yearly) - not great, but good; a couple of approvals (which at least will be positive 'news') and some update on the other avenues. As I said at 37 cents, then 35 cents, then 33 cents.... I think our 30-31 cents is 'THE' bottom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $17.71K 676.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 101596 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.