AT1 4.55% 2.3¢ atomo diagnostics limited

I thought we are waiting for an approval for Atomo's Antibody...

1. 35 Posts.

I thought we are waiting for an approval for Atomo's Antibody test in India (from ICMR) and not the Antigen test.

Agree on most of the points, I have my doubts regarding revenue figures in Australia, I just feel like the lobbying from the Path labs is too strong in Australia and in order to get some serious growth domestically, we will need a change in govt's attitude towards Rapid tests (I hope I am wrong and Atomo sells plenty in Australia ).

I am confident about our OEM sales (because of lumos), I reckon that the anticipated production of 800k pascal devices/month later this year will be taken up by Lumos + other potential partners.

I feel like the whole NG Bio thing was a blessing in disguise, now that we are not bound to supply exclusively to only 1 company in Europe (which couldn't sell our 2.5 mil units in these turbulent times), John Kelly has an opportunity to tie up with better/bigger players in Europe + UK.

I feel good about Access Bio and reckon once the FDA approval is granted, we will be benefit greatly from that.

Overall, I think Atomo's product (antibody test) were developed a little too ahead in time when the world was more focussed on detecting the disease as opposed to finding out who is 'safe' (i.e. focussed on antigen not antibody). However, I feel like now and in the upcoming future (with people getting vaccinated) is when the market for 'Antibody tests will pick up all around the world and Atomo will start seeing some decent sales figures.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $14.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $1.039K 45.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 224074 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 165930 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.