AT1 0.00% 2.1¢ atomo diagnostics limited

I was indeed 'wondering' what the profit will be if we get stuck...

1. 5,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    I was indeed 'wondering' what the profit will be if we get stuck at $10 mill revenue;

if the revenue is $20mill, they easily make 1+ cent eps; but what if they get stuck at $10 mill reveune; now the revenue does yield profit as our margins are 60%; it does seem our corporate costs (and even manufacturing ramp up) are not super large

so, you ask yourself... if it is true $20 mill revenue (at 60% margin) yields 1 cent per share, and we have 550 mill, shares, then we have made 5.5 mill profit. What happens if we only do $10 mill; hmmmm, we have lost $6 mill profit, so I guess we are about line ball (nil profit, not much loss)

we need to read the half yearly carefully; if we can run at no loss at $10 mill revenue, that means any sugar hits are just 60% 'fruit for the sidboard'; but to be a worthwhile investment we cannot stagnate at $10 mill revenue and worry about if we will lose our partners in the next 6 to 12 months

so, so... we wait for sticky revenue; it would be scary to manufacture 10 mill units with no sales, and 'await' a 10 mill unit sale; I mean that would then double the share price in a day. but what if that day never comes; I invested to be in a boring manufacturer; but this Atomo is in wild, wild bio west it seems. Maybe we will strike gold, or maybe we need to be a sweeper at the local saloon. Or maybe someone puts a stake into our claim and we end up hobos. I honestly do not know.

so, so, so we wait. HIV and Lumos is the sticky for years and years; and we really need a sugar hit from Access Bio.
    Last edited by danhoff: 01/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 895300 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 163126 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.39am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.