AT1 0.00% 2.0¢ atomo diagnostics limited

I have order at 30c but I don't think will reach that low but...

1. 444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    I have order at 30c but I don't think will reach that low but who knows ... i was mostly wrong with the way "markets" function lately so I might get through at 30c ..or maybe I should move it to 25c ... who knows ...

An off-topic question for you @danhoff as I think you have more experience than me in the markets:

• Considering a company named "D" has a number for "N" shares on registry. What are the mechanisms used by traders, instos, etc. to trade huge volumes suddenly ..when I say huge volumes i refer to above 50% of registry up to 100% per trading day ? Of course in a few days volumes will drop to almost nothing compared to the "good" days (good considering the 2x, 5x, 10x SP increase in a short timeframe). This creates the impression that many shares "changed hands" and logically some changes in Top 20 holders would be expected. After few weeks and few ANNs the Top 20 holders (with 65+%) of the company haven't really changed much or at all ... so how does it really work ? My basic assumption is that shares are being traded between same trader accounts all over again until reaching huge volumes and an impression of "interest" in the market from various "investors". What are your thought about this ? What level of detail about retail money have the market makers or instos? Are they able to actually see when retail enters the market and play accordingly ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $2.4K 120K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 372311 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 32000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.