AT1 5.00% 1.9¢ atomo diagnostics limited

AT1 FY21 - General Discussion + FA, page-835

1. 5,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    I meant it has not really grown for past 18 months. Actually more correct to say it has not grown for 12 months. Last two half years are $4.5 mill and $5 mill revenue (this just past one). Now, mind you, one can say the company is growing 10% every half year... so one can paint this as $4.5 mill, $5 mill, and (this current half year) say $5.5 mill (just a guess - but I am sure we will hit that). So if you invested in a manufacturing company growing 10% every 6 months, then maybe Mr Market likes it.

The problem we have is the perception was Atomo was covid and would sell a gazillion of stuff. Recall many months ago I projected $12 to $15 mill revenue for fy 2021 (this current Jul20 to Jun21). But, we all heard of $20 mill min and up to $40 mill. So I guess Mr Market assumed $20 mill - so price was 40 cents. But now Mr Market thinks $12 mill, so we have a price under 30 cents. I guess that even makes sense!

So, sorry to say the same over and over, we have learned Covid will not be a huge blast for us (not a bust either). But just a product in our kit.

I hope Atomo shows it has 'underlying' revenue currently $12 mil plus. And they/we know at any stage can be a big order ABOVE that. It is almost like my gold explorers. They find something and up it goes. Then they look and look and look and without a new good find, the share price goes down. This is very similar. Our manufacturing of stock/devices is 'drilling tenants'. When a big order shows up, that is a great assay and UP GOES THE PRICE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.