AT1 3.85% 2.5¢ atomo diagnostics limited

What's the implication for Atomo here? ... or are you just...

1. 47 Posts.
    What's the implication for Atomo here? ... or are you just reaffirming the competency of Access Bio?

Also, I've ready a few comments suggesting the NG Biotech partnership is dead in the water. I must have missed when this happened. Is this for certain, or is that just reading between the lines? If this is true, who are we sourcing our Ab strips from now (as far as I understand Atomo uses the NG's strips in it's Atomo branded Antibody devices)? From my point of view, the validated effectiveness of the NG test strip was one of the most encouraging factors of Atomo's COVID-19 campaign. Did JK mention NG Biotech in the webinar?

Also also, do we really think the Divoc agreement is all that promising? As far as I understand it, Atomo have only non-exclusive rights to sell the Ag test in India ... so what's stopping Access Bio just selling their AG tests direct to India (Atomo literally produces no element of it)?

I'm a big believer in Atomo (my largest position), but these are a few of my concerns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $15.57K 604.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 277067 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 18145 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.