AT1 0.00% 2.7¢ atomo diagnostics limited

My opinion is that investing is purely subjective and dependent...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    My opinion is that investing is purely subjective and dependent on a myriad of personal goals. My first investment in a Lithium brine company bought back in late 2017 is still in my portfolio today as I bought wanting to see them into production. Granted it's taken longer than I would've liked but it's finally going to be in production by mid next year. I've been in "the green" for only 6-8 months of the whole time I've held. It's never bothered me though as I've bought for an outcome and that hasn't materialised yet. When it does my patience will be rewarded but until then I hold. I have a good stable job and have no need for the money I invested there. The same goes here for Atomo. I will hold (and add) until I'm receiving dividends and then I'll hold even longer. Selling out of good companies has only robbed me of obscene sums of money in the past. All my current holdings are minimum 2 year holds but most will probably be 7-10 years unless management mess up bad. Sorry for waffling but sometimes the best thing to do is nothing. I wish everyone the best whether they hold or sell.
    Last edited by Tamaruler: 01/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $10.03K 365.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 668702 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 11840 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.