AT1 0.00% 2.0¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Can the share go MINUS? And if sell we have to PAY money?We know...

1. 5,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    Can the share go MINUS? And if sell we have to PAY money?

We know that no news has happened for months. Yet the share goes down in a seemingly controlled way daily. I think I have see three bumps in the last three months. But each lasted like two days. What seller would sell. No announcements from 5%+ holders. So not them. Are the sellers today those that bought at 24 or 26 or 28 or more. What changed in the last three months for any seller to sell.

I dont want to be conspiracy. But is it really a handful of players just shuffling shares back and forth. In fact, two 5% guys can shuffle back and forth as long as they do not move up or down 1%. Mind you, AT1 can see the share trades. If something was wonky/shonky they would say.

What would very interesting is to look at the top 20. Usually they just sit on 'x' shares. But if a few of them are up a bit and/or down a bit, then maybe?

Now, even more evidence (to my mind)... any buyer in the last three months knows that covid has not been a rocket for us and will not be. So there is no sudden 'OMG' moment for sellers - 'I gotta sell'. And I cannot fathom there are countless mini daily 'I gotta sell' events.

In summary: me is confused.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $2.4K 120K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 372311 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 32000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.