AT1 0.00% 2.5¢ atomo diagnostics limited

AT1 OEM Contracts (various), page-11

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646

Actually ADO and AT1 have had a previous collab so they are certainly aware of each other. If you check the back news articles on AT1's past, they were collaborating on a 'heart attack predictive antigen' test (won an award for that back then I believe).

AT1 was supplying the device and Anteotech was supposed to go forward into clinical trials to prove its heart attack antigen. No news after that from either party so presumably it didn't eventuate or other events put it on back burner.

I have no idea whether ADO and AT1 will collab on this, of course - certainly AT1 can be OEM supplier to anyone's RDT.

In my view, it might present some potential conflict with AT1 partner (Ng Biotech) as there is an ongoing EU study for its antigen test (saliva and blood based)...If NG Biotech's antigen trials are successful, then probably they will want AT1 devices to power that too..but then again AT1 likes to have different partners for different geos (even in the same target market) so never say never...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $7.081K 283.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 332998 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 57359 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.