AT1 0.00% 2.5¢ atomo diagnostics limited

AT1 OEM Contracts (various), page-49

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    ha..you have resurrected our old OEM thread...we started popping everything in the General Discussion thread, since many months passed with no OEM developments...yes, might need to add more info this one, considering all the OEM negotiations shown in the presso today.

In regards to the FebriDx FDA 510(k) app, I don't believe it has been submitted yet - hence the "CY21" there that its planned - which we know already.

If you recall earlier (Sept or Oct'20?), I had posted that FebriDx data page @ ClinicalTrials.gov site was blocked out, per FDA guidelines for an active clinical trial that was in progress for FDA submission. We know that FebriDx US trials were delayed due to Covid19 focus/lack of patients volunteering for it etc...but then it restarted, with the aim to finish Dec-Jan'21..and then FDA submission.

In any case, we can keep an eye on FDA 501(k) submission status via this search page:
    https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfpmn/pmn.cfm

FYI for those that don't know, US FDA 501(k) is an often used process by US medical companies - to grandfather in new tests/devices that are "..marketed is as safe and effective, that is, substantially equivalent, to a legally marketed device"..in other words company A has a test that has FDA approval ...then company Y can come along and say "my test is improvement OR v different but same goals OR similar" to company A's approved test...and get their new test approved more quickly...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $7.081K 283.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 332998 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 57359 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.