AT1 3.85% 2.5¢ atomo diagnostics limited

AT1 role in serology testing

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    I bought into this stock at ipo price and have averaged down recently on my post ipo buying. This post is not to upramp but to engage prospective longterm holders in understanding AT1's role in serology testing. I like many of you have done due diligence from day 1 and see true potential in this company. I see todays ann as a positive move by the company to get into the retail market. This will allow them to realise their desperate need for capital through cash sales they need to increase productivity etc.
    Working in a medical environment I am in constant discussion with colleagues and old friends in research regarding the value of point of care (poct) serology testing. Most who are fortunate to have experienced the first world healthcare Australia provides don't appreciate poct for communicable diseases like covid/hiv etc. My european/asian and american friends view it as a game changer. Australia fortunately have a low population density and a private-public split healthcare system which is sustainable. Healius grp, Sonic Healthcare grp etc. Have capitalised and monopolised the serology testing market and in a well controlled pandemic as in Aus... this model is sustainable for testing the population. But what about Asia, Africa, America, Europe and UK? The healthcare system is disproportionate and somewhat consequently dysfunctional. i.e - the NHS uk have by far the highest no. of health care professionals contracting covid during this pandemic. These healthcare systems are in dire need of a simple accessible and quick test. This is AT1s market imo. They have pedigree with their HIV test and that is what attracts the upper echelon investors to this company. Those of you on this thread who are old enough or aware of the impact the HIV epidemic had in the 80s and 90s will realise that it still has market share for testing 40years on. This will be the same for SAR-COV2 and the next epidemic or pandemic. I'm a bit tired of hearing about why the stock hasn't gone to a $1 etc all day every day on every thread. So this one can just be an exchange of information to persons interested in debating the industry and scope of AT1. On that note;

Siemens Healthineers, a part of Siemens. By far a global force in the medical tech field have also got into antibody testing. My confidence in antibody testing is picking up daily as i read more about the big players such as these getting involved. I identify AT1s covid tests biggest risk to date is the lack of faith in antibody testing. This is due to a misunderstanding and misrespresentation of antibody testing in the wider conversation of diagnosis of covid vs population screening which is where aus is heading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $15.57K 604.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 277067 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 18145 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.