AT1 0.00% 2.4¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Sure, I understand your viewpoint. I didn't mention in my...

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646

Sure, I understand your viewpoint. I didn't mention in my earlier post - but regardless of current knowledge about global diagnostic kit market etc, I would recommend going back to Atomo's IPO prospectus and reviewing all the plans that John Kelly outlined - if needing a reason to continue holding.

Covid19 has the potential to give AT1 a boost (wide market exposure, distribution agreements, reason & funds to continue up-scaling production massively, profit of course for a newbie listing etc)...but all this was the original plan anyway and was based on already available market data & sales needs for HIV and other infectious disease needs.

AT1's proprietary device & the reason why it listed on ASX is the foundation reason for investing in this company (in my view). There already was a big market for a test device that almost no one globally makes today (all in one blood testing device with minimum self/healthcare protection needs) for mid to severe infectious diseases.

AT1 can only grow using Covid19 un-expected growth (and hopefully several qtrs of $ profits) whilst continuing to make its bread n butter on original market plans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 287152 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 62563 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.